Save time and money with
Med Tech Market
MedTech Business intelligence
supplied through Trade Tracker, Research and Markets and GlobalData
United States Medical Equipment Markets
Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts in
Medical Devices to 2012
|Publication date: May 2008
Product type: strategic report
approximately: $2,000 | €1,284
This report is an essential source for in-depth information and data
relating to the US medical equipment market. The report provides an
overview of the market structure, healthcare system, regulatory
environment, reimbursement policies, distribution structure and trade
associations for the US medical equipment market.
It also offers
detailed and comprehensive coverage of market revenue, volume,
distribution and company share; and news, financial deals, pipeline
products information by medical equipment sector.
- The report provides an overview of the medical equipment
industry in United States and provides data and information on each
of the key sub-segments of the industry - Cardiovascular Devices,
Orthopedic Devices, Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices, Patient
Monitoring Devices, Ophthalmic Devices, Hospital Supplies, Dental
Devices, Diagnostic Imaging Devices, Endoscopy Devices, and In Vitro
- It details the healthcare system, market structure, regulatory
environment, reimbursement policies, distribution structure and
trade associations for United States medical equipment market.
- It also provides detailed data on market size by volume and
value, key company share information for leading competitors in the
market, revenues by distribution channel, and forecasts of market
values for the key sub-segments of the industry.
- All figures are based on rigorous research methodologies
including in-depth primary and secondary research.
Reasons to buy
- A single source to fulfill all of your business and competitor
- Gain a strong understanding of the country's medical industry
and the 18 key sectors within it.
- Evaluate the attractiveness of the geography for medial
equipment investment in the light of government policies and the
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Analyze the competitiveness of the market and target the shares
of key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on the latest product, brand, and
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed,
and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the
Buy this report >>
Buy this report >>